Source of Wellness Ministries provide wisdom, comfort, and coaching with Spirit-led heart-to-heart conversations.
We believe optimal health and wellness is attainable. Therefore, we incorporate a holistic approach to the Spirit-Soul-Body connection through counseling and wellness education. The whole man is embraced as we minister to young adults, families, couples, and groups.
“In the multitude of counselors there is safety” (Proverbs 11:14).
The fee per 50 minutes session of counseling is $50. For more information and to schedule please click the link below to fill out our Client Intake Form.
List of Services Offered
- Assertiveness Training
- Conflict Resolution
- Deliverance Ministry
- Divorce Recovery
- Family Therapy
- Gift Analysis
- Grief Counseling
- Group Wellness Education
- Inner Healing
- Life Coaching
- Epic Marriage Ministries
- Parenting Classes
- Stress Management
- Upper Room Prayer
- Well-Balanced Life Seminars
Brief Statements of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is the absolute truth. Therefore, we offer Christian counsel and minister base on the foundation of the Word of God.
For in Him we live, move, and have our being…
2. We believe, in the beginning, God created the universe. God; Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit created human, both male (husband) and female (wife). Then, He placed them here in this beautiful environment, called earth.
3. God is Omnipresent (always present), He is Omniscient (knows all things), He is Immutable (cannot change), and Sovereign (unlimited in His abilities). He is very much interested in every aspect of your life. God is bound by His Word. He cannot lie; every word spoken will be fulfilled at the set time. God loves all of humanity and desires an authentic relationship with every human being.
4. Mankind was given authority over all earthly affairs to dominate the earth but not to dominate other human beings. Men and women possess a free will that allows them to consciously choose between good or evil, life or death, blessings or curses. Humanity was created in the very image of God. Hence, man is tripartite with spirit, soul, and body.
5. We believe optimal health and wellness is attainable. Therefore, we incorporate a holistic approach to the Spirit-Soul-Body connection through counseling and wellness education. The whole man is embraced as we minister to young adults, families, couples, and groups.
6. A Biblical view of Wholeness is considered during each session. According to Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary, 'Wholeness' refers to completion or fullness, having all parts, not divided into parts or pieces. Wholeness is defined as the state of being balanced in body, soul (mind, will and emotions) and spirit. The objective is for each client to live without inner soulish wounds, physical maladies or spiritually dead.
7. We believe Salvation is the prelude to the restoration of the whole man (wholeness). We embrace and invite The Holy Spirit into every area of our counseling session. You will experience true transformation as He works to mature you. Eventually, you will experience optimum wellness in your spirit, soul, and body. Being whole is the master plan of Salvation.
8. An integrated approach is used to minister. We provide a blend of theological principles, psychological research, and Spirit-led approach to each client. The integrated approach allows the counselor to pray and openly share Biblical beliefs while embracing psychological research training to successfully counsel.
© 2023 Source of Wellness Ministries | All Rights Reserved